Saturday, July 02, 2005

Night 6: Rain

Night 6: Rain

"How about a stroll in the park for a while?" the brown haired boy suggested as he stretched his arms upwards.
"I'll come with you. I guess a stroll will relax me a bit." Raven answered as he put on his leather jacket. "How about you Drake?"
The guy with specs waved his hand as a sign of disagreement, "I'll pass, I'll walk home, and I'm very tired."
"See you around then." Blaise said, closing the door behind them leaving Drake behind. After some while, Drake took his bag and went out of the locker room, too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the park, two teens were sitting under a Sakura tree, chatting and daydreaming.

"I would just love to be with Blaise here in the park, walking hand in hand under the moonlight." Fira sighed.
"And After ten years, Fira is still caught in her own world." Ding giggled. "Earth to Fira, earth to Fira."
Fira sat still, her eyes in deep thought and she sighed.
Ding got a bit irritated that some nerves were popping out of her head. Ding shook Fira, "Fira, wake up!" she still stood there like she never heard a word. Then Ding suddenly got an idea, "Hey Fira, Blaise is here." she whispered.
"He is? Where?" Fira sprang up looking for Blaise from left to right, right to left, front to back, back to front. "I don't see him anywhere Ding. Where is he?"
Ding was laughing. "I knew it would work!"
Nerves popped out of Fira's head. "Why you…I was day dreaming!!! And I was at the best part!!!" Fira started choking Ding.
"You wouldn't…ack!…listen…*choke*…to me…" Ding said, finally as she got Fira's hand off her neck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I really really REALLY hate these home works…" Akede complained.
All the people inside the library looked at her.
Akede sweat dropped. "A…hehe…Gomen." She made a peace sign at them.

Akede started scribbling down notes again. She sighed. "I'm definitely going to sleep here…I'm bored!" she said placing her chin on top of her palms. "Why is it always me?"
Then she was in deep silence, she remembered the scene a while ago at the hallway. She open her back-pack and look at the stuffed bear…she smiled gently "Well...I wouldn’t mind that much…if it's 'always' me." She giggled and cuddles the bear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I guess here's where we separate paths Aioni." Iris said as they came to an intersection.
There was no reply.
"Aioni?" Iris looked at her friend.
Aioni was cuddling her doll.
"You're making me envious!"
"Nani?" Aioni asked innocently.
"Nothing…" Iris sighed.
"Ne, looks like we're in the intersection already."
"That's what I've been trying to tell you."
"Hontou?"
Iris nodded, "Ja, I need to go now. I'm really tired."
"Hai, I’d better get ready for mom's yelling." Aioni joked.
The two bid goodbye to each other and each take their separate routes.

Droplets of rain were starting to fall down. Iris held her palm out to check whether it is really raining. A droplet fell on her palm.
'Just great... My house is still far...' Iris thought.

The rainfall got heavier. Iris covered her head with the book she was holding. "Now I'm soaking wet..." she sighed. "Good luck becomes bad luck."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When the rain fell, Fira stood up. "How am I going to get home?" she complained, leaning on the tree's bark.
"In any way, we're still dry." Ding tried to cheer her up.
"But then, our books aren't." Fira pointed out on the bench.
Ding hurriedly gets their things.
"Now my things are wet…" Ding sighed.

Ding's eye caught two figures running towards the same cherry blossom tree, "Eh? Who're those?"
"Maybe they are just passers-by only looking for shelter because of the rain." Fira shrugged.

"This is great. First we get tired and now, we're wet!"
"Its just luck Blaise."
"This is what you call bad luck Raven."

Then Fira's ears perked up. "Did you hear that Ding?"
"Hear what? All I can hear right now is the falling rain." Ding said.
Fira pulled Ding and leaned her close to the tree. "Now hear that?"
"Of course I hear it. Somebody's complaining about the rain."
Fira's nerves were popping out, "Not that silly… It's Blaise and Raven!" Fira exclaimed.
"R-raven…?" Ding suddenly blushed.

"Looks like we're not the only ones here Blaise." The longhaired said as he heard some voices.
"Guess so." Blaise replied peaking around the bark. "Hi girls." Blaise said.
Fira fainted, and Blaise caught her. "Oi, miss…wake up."
Ding just sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aioni was running down the slippery street. "I'm already running late and I'm still caught up in this rain."

There is a covered bench in front of her.
"Good…shelter." Aioni said in relief as she got under the cover.
Aioni sat down on the bench.
"Ouch." Somebody cried.
"Oops… Gomen." Aioni said as she sprang up. She looked back at the bench. Dumbfounded on what she saw, she was speechless.
"It's okay." The man said.
"You…You're…J-Jas-son..."
"That's me." he said, brushing his clothes.

'I can't believe it… I'm…I'm with Jason!!!' Aioni's thoughts were screaming inside of her. Aioni grasps the doll tighter.
Jason looked at the doll, "Hey, so you're the one I gave a stuffed toy." He smiled.
'He remembers me!'
"Uh…you okay miss?"
"I'm ok..." Aioni smiled, a small blush appeared on Aoini's cheeks.
"Why don't you sit here?" Jason said patting the seat beside him.
"Uh…Hai…" Aioni did what she was told too.
"What's your name, miss?"
"A-aioni..."
"Aioni? Hmm…a nice name."
Aioni blushed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Akede just finished her homework and was about to go home when it rained.

"Could days just get any worse? Jeez…" Akede sat on one of the benches near the gate.
Somebody sat down near her. He seems down. Akede looked at him. "Are you okay?" she asked.
The lad looked at her, then looked back at his feet.
'Oh my! It's Ran!'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Iris was walking fast with her book covering her head. "I need to reach home and then dry myself..." Iris planned.
Not looking where she's going, Iris bumped into someone.
"Gomenasai…" Iris said.
"It's okay. You're soaking wet." The man holding an umbrella said. "Daijobou?"
Iris looked at the man then she realizes who he is. "Drake...?"
The man nodded. "Hai."
Iris blushed.
"You are?"
"Iris." She muttered.
"Cute name."
"Arigatou." Iris smiled.
"I think I'll accompany you to your house. You're wet and it's not good for a young lady like you to be alone on the streets." Drake smiled.
"I can manage. Thanks for the offer."
"I insist."

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home